Make time for you! Make time for calm! A calm, peaceful mind lends to rest for mind and body. No time? I know, I know! Me too! In a time when we just rush, rush, rush with no me, me, me it's tough to have time to even make time. But this recipe is worth making the time.
It's got all those ingredients the ooze relaxation and calm; those things that allow us to free our minds for other things. Things like reflecting on loved ones, naming a new business, or just being thankful for being alive.
Want more? Come on! Keep reading and start mixing! :)
1. Combine the epsom salt, sea salt, and baking soda in the metal mixing bowl using a sifter to filter out any lumps. I normally run my dry ingredients through a sifter twice. Sit it to the side.
2. Using the glass mixing bowl, add the specific number of drops of each oil (use a different pipette for each oil) and stir with the the last pipette used.
3. Work your oil mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4. Pour into a glass container with a top.
5. That's it! Yields approximately 3 cups--enough for 3 baths.
TO USE...This recipe is a little stronger, so only pour about a 1/4 cup into your bath as it fills with water...stir well to keep from stepping or sitting on the salt.
Welcome to Kim's Place! It's a place where you can get "how-to" information (and guest authors) on hand making your own skin care items. Everybody loves handmade, right?!